#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Video made by gAuleS at our apartment - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

coL.FalleN

Video made by gAuleS at our apartment

Rate this Entry
Hey guys! First blog directly from our new house. We are really excited about all of what is coming on and we are extremely focused on our practices.

As fnx said yesterday on his blog, Alexandre gAuleS, ex-former from g3x squad in old days of brazilian counter-strike scene have been there and he made a video about it.

I'm actually talking a lot in this video and I'm explaining how Games Academy is working and stuff.

The quality of the video is awesome because he is working with that kind of stuff and he is really good at it. He also have a company called "Euforia Filmes".

Hope you guys like it.

Submit "Video made by gAuleS at our apartment" to Digg Submit "Video made by gAuleS at our apartment" to del.icio.us Submit "Video made by gAuleS at our apartment" to StumbleUpon Submit "Video made by gAuleS at our apartment" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice! See if Gaules can get some English subtitles on it for English speaking fans!
    nice very cool... i only speak english tho :P
    Was wondering who produced this and it's awesome that gAuleS is the man behind it. I'm guessing he used a DSLR?

Hope to see more with some subtitles like 1 said! Video deserves more viewers.
    Looks good.
    awesome guys
    gl on iem