#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Its beginning to look a little bit like Christmas - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

SarahT

Its beginning to look a little bit like Christmas

Rate this Entry
I'm so excited for Christmas this year. There's something about the holiday season that makes a person happy. Although were not deep in snow here it's gotten pretty chilly. I plan on going to church Christmas eve helping take care of our "little lambs". Hopefully I wont have to change a diaper. Dear Andrew will be at home working. I'll hopefully know what my brother plans to do by then. Which means I'll be making a stop at his house for dinner, and to see my adorable nephew. Andrew and I will spend the rest of the night watching A Christmas Story until we both fall asleep. Were having Christmas at our house which I'm excited about. I cant wait to see everyone laughing and smiling. I have a good feeling this Christmas is gonna top last years

Merry Christmas everyone! <3

Submit "Its beginning to look a little bit like Christmas" to Digg Submit "Its beginning to look a little bit like Christmas" to del.icio.us Submit "Its beginning to look a little bit like Christmas" to StumbleUpon Submit "Its beginning to look a little bit like Christmas" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A Christmas Story is such a great flick. Love the leg lamp LOL
    Merry Christmas to you guys! It is almost time for Orlando!!!!!!!
    I know I'm excited.