#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Blog Entries - Blogs

All Blog Entries

1. Update - 5.27.09 - Eafra

I am home for the Summer and it's awesome.

During finals week (May 7 - 13), I partied hard and did cram studying at the last minute because I procrastinate big time. Anyway, I didn't get to play any FIFA that week, so I went to the WCG Invitational unprepared, which is ironic if you read my quote on the roster page...

The Invitational was in NYC and because I live 40mins from there, I drove in early Sunday morning. I have been to the venue a couple times before and the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Week 3:1

To go Live soon vs. Dreams Meet Reality on Train!

HLTV: spectv008.esea.net:29685 in #a1m

Come and spectate if you have the time, I'll appreciate it!

By the way, we are looking for a new (and more experienced) clip maker. Your job would include compiling each esea week together into one clip, as well as putting together highlights from footage at lan and what not. This is not a payed position, but the kind of team that we're building will last a long time. ...

Updated 05-27-2009 at 10:36 AM by alm0st

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Good to be here!

I've never really written a blog for a gaming team site before, but I guess there's no better time to start.

First off, it feels really good to be at our new home here with compLexity. The management really seems to have every base covered and I've never had more confidence in my team, organization, and the fans behind us.

As JaX mentioned during his web announcement, the team is living together for the summer here in beautiful Charlotte, NC. We're putting in 5-6 hours ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. hi

this blog is about the movie "The Wickerman" starring Nicholas Cage. This was possibly the best movie I have ever seen. superb acting and directing coupled with a good plot. great comedy everyone should go watch it n0w. or you can just watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2W...eature=related
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Good Story :)

As your reading this story you're going to be like "this guy is a fucking idiot why did he do that" and to save you the trouble I am going to agree that I fucked up.

I get out of class 7mins early and I get home put my bike away and I get a tap on my shoulder, itís this random guy who says "my friends locked me out--I got a bus ride outta here at 530 can I just watch tv at your place I don't wanna sit outside all day." Very awkward situation and I was trying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized