#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Entries for March 2012 - Blogs

Recent Blogs Posts

1. MLG Columbus

Well, I'm back from my second MLG experience thanks to complexity. I had no problems travelling to Ohio with direct flights and the hotel being close to the airport. The location of the event was enjoyable as the room size was larger and double the chairs for viewing . I felt I had a hard bracket with TSL,Polt,MStephano, LiquidSheth and was very disappointed I did not make it pass Polt with 2-0 loss. I showed my brittleness in the matches and it being my second event, and must say it was intimidating ...

Updated 03-28-2012 at 03:57 PM by Nocreativity

Categories
    compLexity Academy
  2. Hello coL Community, it has been quite a while!

Hello, not sure if any of you remember me but I am back and checking up on everything. I see coL has been doing very well and picking up so amazing players. As a huge fan of Complexity I love to see them do well! As for me I have been doing my thing as a Personal Trainer and loving every minute of it! Nothing like changing peoples lives for the better, awesome feeling. Although I do miss Starcraft quite a bit I have League of Legends to fill that void ^.^. I am going to try to be as involved with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yeager183/awakeN's Experience at MLG Columbus 2012

First off, I have been around the competitive gaming scene for a good 7-8 years now and MLG Columbus was the 1st big event I've attended. So much like CatZ's blog about the Winter Arena, here we go:

Friday

At about 8.15am, I hop into arAndyOnyate's van with Jake "vVv Virulent" and Kevin (Both University of Tennessee-Knoxville students) and begin the trek to Columbus, an expected 6-hour drive. Before this, I had only met Matt "AndyOnyate" and Kevin once ...
    Tags: mlg columbus, sc2
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Casting

Yesterday I co-casted on with EG.Maelk on a CLG vs Na'Vi game. It was the first cast that I've ever done and once it started I wasn't really sure what to say or how to act. I was kind of pushed into it and was nervous and lacked confidence but I thought it got better as the game progressed. It also didn't help that nobody told me my microphone was too low!

The game itself was very interesting to me, CLG had a very good start (probably the best you could ask for in my opinion) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Picking Things Back Up

Lately, we've been given more time to practice. These last couple of weeks have been flooded with back to back matches every weekend. We weren't able to practice without being worn out or tired. This was mostly due to The Premier League and our late entry. Team Evil Geniuses dropped out of the tournament about half way through and we replaced them. Since we were a new team in a league-style tournament, we had to make up for past weeks. With those matches stacked with ongoing tournaments, such as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized