#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Blog Entries - Blogs

All Blog Entries

1. Blog 13: compLexity @ Grid05

Game time: 11:00 P.M. EST
    Event: ESEA-I Season 3
    Map: de_nuke

Live coverage:
    HLTV: TBA
    Scorebot: #complexity

compLexity (0-0)
    da_bears
    mEtho_d
    sunman
    Volcano
    zid

Grid05 (0-0)
    Adrenaline_
    happa
    Heppler_st
    kretsim
    taylor-
    willsoNirl

Welcome back!
    It's a new season of ESEA Invite. Fresh start time. coL has a whole season ...

Updated 05-13-2009 at 09:49 PM by Billy@Brooklyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What's on Rainmans Mind?

It's a Saturday afternoon and I've been stuck inside my house all day with nothing to do but talk with some CS friends, browse some forums, and watch some videos. Anyways I'm just gonna throw you guys/gals some of the thoughts going on in my head today.

-The Blog Competition-
    As much as I needed a new headset, since mine died recently and I don't feel like asking my parents to buy me a new one(they're totally fine financially.. I just don't like making them dish out money ...

Updated 05-09-2009 at 03:15 PM by Rainman

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Do you like Rockband?

Do you enjoy rhythm games? Are you just a computer gamer but sometimes you see the fun everyone is having with Rockband and Guitar Hero? Well I am s0me0ne and I HAD the same problem you did my friend. Well sometimes Im just bored but lets cut to the point. After countless seconds of searching on google I have found a game and I fucking love it.

http://www.jamlegend.com this game is THEEEE shit. You can duel your friends and play songs with TAP or TAP and STRUM! The more you play ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Playground Basketball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZ-KQKrzZ0

I thought this was pretty funny and i wanted to share with you guys =)
    I've seen everyone of these and have seen the hypothetical dunker the most. 8.5 was pretty funny also =P
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Team Announcement and More - Blog Entry 08

So for the passed few days, I've been contemplating on weather or not I should both continue this blog and make an entry at the same time. Originally, I made this blog to get the prize package. Mainly, to add more to this site and with the way I write, I knew I was a shoe-in to be a finalist.

Now that the contest is here, I'm more disappointed then I thought I would be. It's extremely close with someone who can barely write fluent, complete thoughts.

Definition of
    Categories
    Uncategorized