#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Blog Entries - Blogs

All Blog Entries

1. MMO to change the future?

Hello, it's Jordan again... I know it has been awhile since I posted a blog so I thought I'd get back on it. Over the past few weeks I have been exploring and researching the next MMO I will begin to play. After several attempts at World of Warcraft I have just found that I am bored, and it is not "new" enough for me. Also, it definitely is not my style of MMO. Enough about me, letís get into the good stuff.

As said I was researching a new MMO to play, and I had seen one that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Computer Managment

So this is obviously my first blog so it probably wont be very good. Yesterday I got my new PSU for my computer after my old one went into flames after my power went out (it was pretty awesome but it fried a part of my motherboard - my poor nForce 680i ;[).

I decided i wanted to do some cable management while i was replacing the PSU so i drilled some holes in my motherboard tray, I'm still learning how to manage cables better so it's not the greatest but it is a lot better than it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Air Force

So lately, or well it's been awhile actually, I've been thinking about joining the Air Force. When I went and talked to a recruiter it felt like something I really wanted to do. Like I can go and have an opportunity and travel the world, well if they station me outside the U.S., with little cost. The only problem that is holding me back is the ASVAB test, and I'm leaving someone I truly love. But it's like I have no fear in joining ya know? But I came here to see if theres anyone here in the actual ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Future

Over the past year, I have seen more and more touch screen monitors in stores. Basically there you use your finger as the cursor and there is an on-screen keyboard. With this you would think that it would get rid of the need for a mouse and keyboard right? Well if you think this, you are partially correct. The average user at home will no longer need to use a keyboard or mouse. Itíll give these users more table space. As for those in the business industry, the mouse may no longer be needed, but ...

Updated 01-28-2009 at 07:04 PM by Kai

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Windows 7 Beta (56K warning)

I'm not really a "beta tester" but I got my hands on a Windows 7 x86 copy a while ago. I can't really comment on how much faster it is than Vista and how gaming is with Windows 7 because I installed it on a Virtual Machine.

Here are some screenshots: