#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Blog Entries - Blogs

All Blog Entries

1. Introducing myself to the coL community

First off, allow me to say, I do not know why I am posting this, nor how often I will update this blog, or even if I will. I guess I can say I posted this out of sheer boredom, as usually I just choose to lurk in the shadows, as that is what I am comfortable with. I am not sure if anyone will read this, hopefully if they do it is not too bland, as I am merely writing this for my own entertainment at the moment. Now allowing myself to introduce myself..

My name is Thomas, I am 23, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Get a CPL scrim...

Goody goody for you peeps. I feel like ranting alittle about some stuff that is buggin me in cs so you get 2 rants today.

So wassup noobs this goes out to you and to all the source players because your all in the same bucket as far as I'm concerned.

When your team is 5v5, OGL, Monochrome Monitor, Ball Mouse, Waiting list you should try and look for a scrim that is on the level... we all know that is CPL Champs only right. You could have fooled me.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's ok that I lose because I'm not trying...

Words muttered by the truely pathetic poor sportsman teams and player that you can find endlessly in this community.

How many time has your team been playing a match and everything is clicking. The game isn't a blowout and your team is doing great on holding and rotations etc... All this to be tarnished because someone from the other team says, "lol nerd, we aren't even trying." This is perhaps the most ridiculous statement that I have come across in all my scrims. Who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dorm Life.

Updated 02-17-2009 at 12:18 AM by pewpew

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ship Date Pushed Back March 14th and history

Well I am going to Meps(Military Entrance Processing Station)*or atleast that's what I think it stands for* on thursday and friday. Originally planned to go february 7th because my buddy Ben and I are doing the buddy program. He went and because he has his GED instead of a diploma it's going to take longer to process him. March 14th is when he chose at Fort Benning, Georgia. After boot camp we signed up for airborne training 3 week course automatically raises you a pay level and gives you $150 more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized