#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Blog Entries - Blogs

All Blog Entries

1. All-Star Festivities

With one all-star weekend past (NHL All-Star Weekend & College Senior Bowl), a few all-star weeks to come, including a championship game (NBA All-Star Weekend, Super Bowl, & Pro Bowl), baseball starting up a few weeks (MLB), and a few leagues already starting up their new seasons (Tennis & Golf), it leads to one question. Should eSports have their own all-star game? I believe the answer is yes, but there would need to be funding involved for this to work. The question is how this all-star ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. B!@#$ I'm Back

So back in July I made a post about me somewhat "retiring" on SK (post can be found if you click here). Many of you have noticed that I have indeed returned and have been doing work for compLexity as the Content Manager since the EV09 took place. I can honestly say that I don't think that I've been as motivated as I am now to make an impact on the community. How have we been doing this? We have added many different channels of content since the CGS era when I worked for Chimera.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gotta love college.

Already so I'm a freshman at college and it's been a blast so far. I decided to have a few friends up this weekend and overall it went pretty good. At least for them..

HUGE EDITED DETAIL: I decided to break my iPhone. For those who are familiar with iPhones, they have a black button on top. As I woke up for class, my phone slid off the side of my bed and hit the floor. The black button was completely pushed into the phone which resulted in it turning off and on, off and on..etc. So ...

Updated 01-25-2009 at 02:25 PM by LEELEE (Forgot a MAIN detail to why this weekend sucked.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Team

So it's been a while since I've had to write something about a professional E-Sports team. My claim to fame was being "the guy," as it were, for the San Francisco Optx in the CGS. Obviously when that lovely venture went belly-up, so did the bulk of my writing (as well as a small, but welcome secondary income). I've done a couple of freelance jobs for stermy^ on his site (www.stermy.com, GO NOW DAMMIT!), and I've done another thing that should be coming out soon, assuming everything is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Computer Problems!

Hey guys, I had a huge problem Last night it was horrid. I was playing a game of dota minding microing my axe like a wild man. Then I hear this CLICK noise then I hear my dryer go off then my comp SHUTS DOWN! I was like ok we had a power surge .. BUT my comp is surge protected. So I am like hmm what could be the problem I hear the dryer click back on. So I go well its past so I go to turn back on my comp and nothing happens, Well a flash of the neon lights do. But nothing turned on. I call the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized