#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Long week

After coming back from Kode5 let me tell you I had a BLAST! Spending a week in TX is fun, even though it was 50s all week and raining every day . Oh well thats not even the important part. The best part was seeing all my friends again. Boot camping was a blast, we got so much accomplished that I can't wait until the next boot camp. As for kode5 tourney, we still have a long ways to go, even though its a bit relieving that we are improving every time we play. We still made too ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Meditation

Today I gave a speech in class about Islam religion, I was pretty nervous about the speech but I think I still did well. One student though did his on meditation and it completely got me hooked. Relaxing the mind is something I've needed for a long long time and I'm not going to resort to drugs as in adderall to do it for me. Today I just meditated for the first time in my life, for about 10 min. And let me tell you after that short period of 10 min I felt something different. It was an amazing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog of deatthhhh!!!!!

Playing cs all day all night, going to school on the side too . We are slowly getting better, unfortunately we lost our first cevo m match..... Talk about a poopy loss! Oh well it will just make us stronger in the long run. We have a long way to go to get to the top so don't give up on us! We promise to get aloooot better. Go Martin Luther King Jr!
    Categories
    Uncategorized