#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Entries for March 2012 - Blogs

My first blog of many.

I've never done a blog before so hopefully I'll become a pro at it soon . As you all know all of us are living together for the summer. So far it has brought a lot of results but not close to where we want to be. It has been pretty rough with trying to find teams to practice against. But it has helped us use our time in other ways. We have started to talk a lot more about situations and strats.

Tonight we played won a big match against EG. The match didn't go as smoothly as we wanted it to but managed to come up with the W. Jeff (hero) came up with some big rounds that definitely pushed the match in our favor. But it was a nice win because it a win under the coL name. It was a win more for the community .

Stay tuned for more content to be uploaded from us. The skydiving trip for NineSpot and Irukandji are coming up soon so stay tuned for that. Also, go download hero's demo, its on the website. He played amazing .

savi0r has no blog entries to display.