#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I want an electric car

I'm not sure how many people here actively drive. I live north of the city of Toronto - to get into it for work, I either have to drive 10 KM then take a Subway system (available at almost all hours except for late night-life/clubbing), and the other option is to take a GO-train (overpassing rail train? I forget what the term is).

Either way, it'll pretty much cost me a day ~$12-14 based on gas prices and public transit ticket/pass prices. If I were to drive all the way to work, it'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LAN's

Hi everyone.

A few weeks ago I went to St. Louis, Missouri for a SC2 LAN, where I met my teammate coL.rsvp - Julian for the first time. That was the first time I traveled out of the country (Canada) for SC2, and I have to say - bacon is unbelievably good in the states.

There I battled through the losers bracket after losing a PvP against a strong player xiSlurgi 1-2 - who finished 2nd - I played NINE best of 3's and ended up 4th - losing to a harassment-heavy terran - the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tall, dark and handsome

Tall, dark and handsome. Who am I talking about? Mr. Sam "FireZerg" Prowse of course. The attractive, young man currently plays for team compLexity.SC2 and boy what a lucky team to have him. From his 5szzzzz to his 6szzzzzzz, his skill of making zerglings surpasses many aspiring prepubscent fourteen-year-olds who in their disappointment, subscribe to GosuCoaching lessons in order to better their Starcraft II ability.

But, it is not only his in-game skill that has made him ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gaming efficiently

Hi everyone, coL.Antimage here!

As a co-op student, I am working full time (9-5) from January to August of this year. This means that I'll have to schedule Starcraft II practice during the week around my work schedule, my travel time, and the limited time that I get to sleep each weekday night ^^

Back in beta, I was doing the same, working full time and was still recognized as a top North American player. So I want to tell you my secret on how to get really good, really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. About myself and gaming

Hi everyone!

My name is Victor, and I’m a fourth year student studying accounting and finance with a minor in economics at the University of Waterloo in Canada. My gaming experience - I’ve played Starcraft (iCCup C+), Warcraft III (fooling around, got my 750 human wins icon) and Dota (TDA with friends, this was my “relaxing” game after a few hours on iCCup playing the oh so frustrating and perfected art that is Starcraft.

Some of you may have heard of me back ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized