#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Hello coL Community, it has been quite a while!

Hello, not sure if any of you remember me but I am back and checking up on everything. I see coL has been doing very well and picking up so amazing players. As a huge fan of Complexity I love to see them do well! As for me I have been doing my thing as a Personal Trainer and loving every minute of it! Nothing like changing peoples lives for the better, awesome feeling. Although I do miss Starcraft quite a bit I have League of Legends to fill that void ^.^. I am going to try to be as involved with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Plans, and MLG Orlando (update on myself)

Hey guys I know its been a while which gave me more reason to blog! Since MLG Columbus I know I have disappeared from the Starcraft scene. Well this is primarily because I have been putting most of my time and effort into becoming a personal trainer. As I am writing this blog I am only one more chapter and a weeks worth of review before I schedule my test to be taken. I am super excited to become a personal trainer, it will be such a morally rewarding job. Also during my completion I will be making ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. MLG Columbus and CA

Hey guys, I felt like writing a blog before i embark on my journey to MLG Columbus. I am super exited for this event, for many reasons but mainly cause I am a lot better now than I was at Dallas and I know I will perform to the best of my ability and place higher. However even more exciting news is the Complexity Academy, I was so happy to hear about this being launched, I am training hard for this as well just in case I get chosen to the top 20. If i make that, then I will be ready for top 10. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. MLG Dallas (part 2)

First I would like to say this, Complexity has the best staff and players (epically Ryan

Updated 04-04-2011 at 06:32 PM by Scriptix

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My first PC event. (MLG Dallas part 1)

Hello everyone, most of you don't know me seeing how I am relatively new to this extraordinary community. I am also really knew to PC gaming in general. First let me start with who I am, what gaming history I have and my expectations going into MLG Dallas.

My name is Ryan "Scriptix" Reeves, or known more as Qtpie on SC. Scriptix has been my handle since Halo 3 came out. I come from a console background and a semi-successful at that. I went to many tourneys for Halo 3 and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized