#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

  1. Basic Training

    Well, My recruiter just texted me sayin they moved my ship date one day forward so I leave for BMT monday, but I have to go to the MEPS hotel sunday night.. Im pretty excited.. I am a little nervous but I'm sure after the first 2 weeks I'll enjoy it. Just an update nothing else really to say, Good luck to all the teams! and happy early birthday jax! see yuh in 8 1/2 weeks ^_^ pz and laterz
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Anaheim - deLay

    Well, yesterday I drove down to Anaheim from North Cali to hit up MLG, I slept in my car last night and this morning met up with Scott and Independent. We've just been chillen all day waitin till the WoW matches in a couple hours..

    Cant wait to see some of the Arena matches tonight cuz I've been playin WoW alot lately and just about have my druid to 80.. My DK is 80 and pretty well PvE geared. My druid will be my PvP toon so its been nice picken up some tips from the players. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Delayed -> New ship date.

    So in my last blog I said that I was 95% sure leaving for basic on sept. 8th. Obviously that 5% kicked me in the balls, as I am now able to post this blog. The DAY before I was supposed to leave my recruiter texted me and said that I would not be leaving on the 8th because someone was about to turn 28 and needed to be in basic before his birthday. So yesterday I had a meeting with my recruiter and signed my contract and my new ship date is MARCH 30TH! -_- The only good thing about it being SOOO ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Off to basic...

    Welp, My recruiter just called saying that 95% sure i'm shipping out to basic on the 8th of sept. I just swore in to the AF 2 weeks ago, so this is all going pretty fast. Apparently somebody who was going in then broke there leg, and now they cant go. So since I got the next highest scores on the tests I get to go in.. Kinda excited, and nervous.. Just hope everything goes smoothly, O and Josegee is going in then too, so that's cool. Well, gotta go get my 'packing list' from my recruiter. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Finals/random

    Well, after my first blog I enjoyed writing it, so I figured I'd write another and maybe continue to write them and use it as an outlet for things going on in my life. Like a public journal I suppose.

    So tomorrow starts Finals for the rest of the week, Good news is I get out at 12:30 bad news is, I have to take finals But its just 3 days and then I get out of a couple classes I hate with a passion. Tomorrow I have to take english which is just an in class essay over the movie ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast