#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. CatZ's MLG Winter Arena Experience

Hokay so i'll talk about my experiences and people first, then i'll jump more in detail about my thoughts on the event and MLG. Here we goesss

Thursday-

First day when it comes to people is always my favorite day, its the first time in a while I get to see and hang out with a lot of my friends.

on my way there it was standard.. uneventful flights, had me some tequila and quesadillas for breakfast at "Tequileria Pronto" while waiting on my connecting
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. qxc's Blogs

I don't like qxc's Blogs so I made a blog about his blogs, I particularly think the farewell Naniwa Blog was a little bit empty and not very rich in content, I read it entirely in about 10 seconds, and I felt like there was a void in my heart, asking for more... it just wasn't there, not at qxc's blog.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blizzcon and I

I thought Blizzcon was gonna suck. I am not too interested in new games, not diablo, not blizzard dota, definetly not WOW's "Panda Land" and I surprisingly didn't even care to play HotS, mainly cause its not balanced and it will be tweaked to death. I don't care for dance contests or people dressing up as elfs or demons or dragons, I don't really watch many Starcraft games, I never have, so even the tournament and GSL finals had little value to me, without a bunch of my best buddies ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ipl / mlg

Really excited for this MLG, just got back from IPL with Minigun TriMaster and Bravo who found his new talent as a pretty decent manager. it was a lot of fun but I lost a ton of moneys gambling i don't think anyone can stop me but I blame KiWiKaKi and Socke for never stopping and continuing to feed my hunger to waste $ . The Event was fantastic IPL was amazing, the stage was glorious the games were great, unfortunately I met TheStC in the round of 32 championship and I couldn't advance, Mini ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Headsets Reviewed by CatZ

Sup, I'll be talking here about gaming headsets I've used and my opinions / raitings on all of them. The most important things I look for in a headset are: Sound Quality, Microphone (more than quality goes into this one), How comfortable they are, and that the cables aren't annoying as hell and get on the way of everything and entangle everywhere and looks matter too ofc!.

btw, the Overall Raiting is not an average of all of the raitings as I believe some things weight more than
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast