#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

GL! HF!
    The father who would taste christian louboutin wedding the essence of his buy christian louboutin fatherhood must turn back from the plane of his take wow raid items for sale with him the fruits of his journey and begin again beside his child,
    marching step wow gears online by step over the same old road.
    My father, when he went, made cheapest wow gears my childhood a gift of a half a century.
    It is wow gear sale much easier to become a father than to be one.
    The words that a nike shox men father speaks to his children in the privacy xzx
    bring the reign and rape them euros!
    This is an amazing team. I'm going to be so angry if they don't get to go to Europe.
    Looking to see a win in cevo P and esea I playoffs GOGO
    if u guys get to go to euro kick some butt !
    Yeah most def. keep them vlogs coming - great performance and glad ya had a good time.
    Great job this weekend. Videos can not wait to see.
    congrats
    Great meeting you Brad, good guy. That dinner was INSANE. I am still full. It was very interesting learning more about TF2 by watching it played at the highest level. Very interesting. Congrats guys, way to get it done.
    Great job Pure! Lookin forward to some vids, too
    If it was the one we went to last ESEA Finals....OMG. That place is soo good. Was it Rafain?
    dude brazilian steak houses ownnnn
    Happy Holidays and a successful new year!
    Cant Wait See TF2 do Work in 2010
    Have the best time over there in Florida! (;