#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - ixmike88 - Blogs

ixmike88

1. Classes Coming to an End

Firstly, I'd like to apologize to all of our fans, friends, supporters, and compLexity staff for our poor performances recently, and promise that our results will improve come the start of spring.

I'd say that the one thing that has plagued our team since its formation is the timezone differences. With 4/5 players having living in Pacific Standard Time, it means that there is a 9 hour difference between our team and European teams. Normally as an American team, just about everyone lives ...

Updated 04-23-2012 at 10:50 AM by ixmike88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Round Table

I was recently on a State of the Game-esque podcast for Dota 2, sponsored by Razer/It's Gosu named The Round Table. The podcast features one player from two hand-picked teams along with the It's Gosu staff of RuMCaKe, Mandurang, and Draskyl. Everyone talks about and discusses a series of topics regarding Dota 2 and following the podcast is a best-of-3 showmatch between the two picked teams. For this edition, the chosen representatives were myself and It's Gosu's PAINTITGOLD.

I remember ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Casting

Yesterday I co-casted on with EG.Maelk on a CLG vs Na'Vi game. It was the first cast that I've ever done and once it started I wasn't really sure what to say or how to act. I was kind of pushed into it and was nervous and lacked confidence but I thought it got better as the game progressed. It also didn't help that nobody told me my microphone was too low!

The game itself was very interesting to me, CLG had a very good start (probably the best you could ask for in my opinion) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A brief introduction about me

Hello, I am Mike Ghannam of the compLexity Dota 2 team. I am 20 years old and I live in Livonia, Michigan.

I don't have some great story about my introduction to DotA, I have been playing on and off for ~6 years, mostly pubbing for a long time until I found out about (and was qualified to play in) inhouse leagues; I have played in just about every competitive inhouse league since UCross' IHL in 2006.

I have played with a large variety of teams over the years, and what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized