#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Fuzzysc2 - Blogs

Fuzzysc2

1. Thoughts on upcoming mlg + moving into the house.

I am very happy that I was able to join Complexity, this will be the 2nd MLG I am going to that is paid by complexity and I'm hoping that I can represent and make their investment worthwhile. I have been practicing non stop for the last month playing ladder + custom games in preparation for Mlg, I'm feeling very confident and am aiming for pool play through the open bracket.

After Raleigh I will be moving into the team house and I think that practice in an environment that a gaming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Mlg experiences so far.

My first MLG was MLG Raleigh 2011 and the 2nd lan that I have ever gone to. Although i didn't perform well due to inexperience i believe the trip was very positive and has helped me get more comfortable using different PCs and settings that I am not use to.

The 2nd Mlg i attented was MLG providence in 2011. My friends were busy with school and work so I had to find another way to get to the event. Luckily I found 2 guys that were looking for more people to carpool with from Toronto ...