#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Kai - Blogs

Kai

1. Summer Update

Hello! Haven't posted anything in a while, so here goes:

I haven't really done much these last 3 weeks. Started going to the gym everyday, went to look for a job (and didn't find one) and lots of starcraft! With no job and lots of free time, I decided I would use that free time to just hang out with friends, watch streams and to play sc2 when I'm home.

I've improved quite a bit since summer started, though there is still lots of room for improvement. Hoping to make it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. University Bound!

So most of my admission offers have come in. Can't say I'm dissappointed as I got accepted to some of my top choices. Out of the five schools I applied to for engineering, got accepted into three (McMaster, Western, Guelph), denied by one (Waterloo), and still waiting on the last one (Queens).

I was pretty bummed when I saw that I got denied entrance into my top choice, but then I realized I still got into some pretty good schools. At this point, I'm stuck between Western and McMaster ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Midterms!

Well with second semester midterms finally over, it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I've been stressing a lot this past year worrying about my grades for university applications, but now things are out of my control. Applied to 5 universities, but have only heard back from 1 (hoping to hear back from the other 4 in the next few weeks).

With that being said, I have lot more free time now. I still want to maintain a decent average, but no more long hours of studying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Holidays

I'm so glad that the holiday break is finally here. Finally able to catch up on my sleep and take about 2 weeks off from school.

I recently picked up source again after a few months and found a new team to play with (#lolsmileyface). We're gonna be participating in Newegg Wanfest and well that will get us started in our first competitive competition as a team.

Aside from gaming, been pretty much doing the same things such as catching up on CSI episodes, playing guitar ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Computer Troubles

So I was in the middle of obtaining a copy of Adobe Creative Suite with Photoshop CS4 and Premiere Pro and all that other fun stuff for class when my antivirus detected a risk in the program. I immediately went to delete it off my computer and all that stuff, when my computer froze up and nothing worked. When I go to restart, everything seems fine, until it just kept on restarting every time it got to the XP screen with the loading bar. Eventually it just stopped working.

This lead ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast