#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Xp3 - Blogs

Xp3

1. Sup

Hey guys ! Been a while since its summer there is nothing really going on in cs so we just chillin with the team but still there is some updates.

We gettin our selves prepared for China in a week, we started practicing with Kevin "aZn" Wang instead of Jeff cause he couldnt take off . It s gonna be hard for us playing without Jeff since hes a amazing player but Kevin is putting a lot of work into cs latelty and i think i can say hes part of the team now !
    Kevin is a really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Back from Paris

Hey guys !!!! back from from Paris. What a week everything was perfect i came early to see my family my friends i pretty much did everything i wanted.
    This week was really fun and i hope the reste of my teammates enjoyed themselves too.

So as you guys probably know we got top 5-8th at ESWC grand finals , it was a great tournament everything was ok , expect for the public i think it was by far the wrost ESWC ever for the public they were not really able to see a lot of matches ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Idk

Hey guys just a quick check up with everyone since we got back i didnt really blog since all my teammates pretty much did it so i will not talk about the past events , it was a great experience for all of us we really enjoyed ourselves during this trip and we all know we could have done better but we still need some experience as team to be able to take the top teams down.

What else !??! WE GOT AN INVITE FOR ESWC im really excited and looking foward to go to that event since its in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Esea , Arbalet etc

Hey guys just a quick check here with you about ESEA and the upcoming Arbalet cup in sweden.

So far everything is going great we been putting time into practice and we are gettin better everyday about esea as everyone know we are 3-1 right now we lost our first match against i7 on de_dust2 it was a strange match for us we were not able to finish the rounds as ct and we lost like five 1vs1 1vs2 situation so it should have been maybe +4 or +5 rounds as ct for us during this match , props ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. CEVO play-off review round 1

Hi everyone im just gonna do a quick review about our yesterday match against HRG formaly known as Sway

First half

So the map was de_inferno and we started really strong by winning the pistol and the 1st gun round.
    After this we were up 5-0 i think and on the next round i called some kind of default and i got two quick entry kills with my awp so its was a 5 versus 3 pretty quickly in our favor.
    Somehow we ended up losing this situation i think we jumped to fast ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast