#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Lethal Gamers.

We're putting the finishing touches on pretty much everything now, and heading out the door around eleven.

I'm probably going to keep saying it, but this footage is bomb. Filmed by yours truly, and one of NeX's friends while we were scrimming. The film is great, the footage is insightful, and the editing is supposed to be badass.

Even though among most of the teams there, we'll deserve to take home the win, I honestly think teams like Weo and Paragon will probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Boot Camp Starts Today

That's pretty much all I have to say haha. I'm pretty excited, it'll be the first time I'm meeting three of the guys and the second time hanging with Alex.

The only thing that will put it off is if I can't get my glasses on time. I honestly think even if I don't I'll go without them. I won't be the reason we don't practice two days before LG.

We'll have footage up tonight, tomorrow, and saturday. So if you're actually still reading these blogs, like I hope at ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Week 3:2

Is tonight against Cold Mind Evolution. Should be a bit of a closer match, but again not a problem for our current five. If you spectated last night, you'll see a different strategy set-up as we were told some cold mind evolution players did come in and spectate.

On my end, I have an eye doctors appointment in thirty minutes. My eyes have been acting up extremely bad recently and my prescription changed dramatically. Just in time, though, since we get together tomorrow night for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Week 3:1

To go Live soon vs. Dreams Meet Reality on Train!

HLTV: spectv008.esea.net:29685 in #a1m

Come and spectate if you have the time, I'll appreciate it!

By the way, we are looking for a new (and more experienced) clip maker. Your job would include compiling each esea week together into one clip, as well as putting together highlights from footage at lan and what not. This is not a payed position, but the kind of team that we're building will last a long time. ...

Updated 05-27-2009 at 10:36 AM by alm0st

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Week 2 and Thoughts - Blog Entry 11

I wasn't going to talk about week two until we had our highlights finished again, but with this complexity roster change I figure there wouldn't be a better time.

Before I get into week two, I'd like to make a statement about where complexity is going in my eyes:

Honestly, when the roster got released I was ecstatic as was an incredible amount of people. The merge with JMC, while obvious at the time, was a brilliant decision. I've personally always been a fan of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast