#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What you want to read - Blog Entry 05

So apparently I mislead a few of you when I recently talked about Lethal Gamers on the 18th. For one, we didn't play bad. You have to know: playing against top level teams isn't a difficult thing. Most teams that have made it further than most are where they're at simply because of experience and chemistry. When you pit teams that have done it multiple times on lan, and have been around the block in cevo premier multiple times against a team still trying to make a name for themselves in their very ...

Updated 04-25-2009 at 09:41 PM by alm0st

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LG Frag Highlights - Blog Entry 04

This is going to be a rather short entry just releasing and announcing our frag highlights from Lethal Gamers from this April 18th. Expect more writing from me when the leagues start kicking back up again. We're also attending the next LG on May 30th, and GLP in June.

Enjoy and please comment on the clip in both this blog and on youtube. :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nClzLQtZcPI
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Making it official - Blog Entry 03

It's safe to say that no blog can be considered a real blog until the said blogger can produce a solid rant. So since there's still another good two weeks before anything will come on my team's end, there isn't a better time to pop one out. After staring at a blank monitor screen for days trying to decide what I really want to discuss, I decided I'd go with something truly easy to rant about: The direction of competitive cs.

Firstly, I have to address this recent steam ...

Updated 04-25-2009 at 09:45 PM by alm0st (Removed the third option. Kinda seemed like over kill and a contradiction.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. LG in April - Blog Entry 02

So before I get too far ahead of myself in talking about LG, I want to give you all a fair warning. Never chug a redline, and drink a Monster right afterwards. It was my first redline on the recommendation of a teammate, and I regret it even now. I'm terribly sick and I can't even sleep on it because I still have yet to crash. I deserve to be called an idiot for that, though.

Coming into Lethal Gamers, I didn't expect a win. It was my first real competitive lan, as well as two ...

Updated 04-19-2009 at 06:08 PM by alm0st

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So close and yet so far away - Blog Entry 01

You know that feeling you get, right before Christmas day when you can't manage to fall asleep in anticipation for the upcoming spoils of the year? Well, that's basically what waiting for Saturday feels like for me. Only, instead of waiting an entire year, I've waited four. Four long years of doing nothing but playing online bouncing from team to team hoping that one will be the one I can manage to cling onto for lan events.

As most of you probably are unaware, I founded a team ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast