#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Entries for December 2009 - Blogs

JetBlk

1. 2009

What a year it has been - For esports and for myself. It has almost been a year since I rejoined compLexity. I've been inactive since September for school but I still keep a close eye on the site and what has been going on. Many good things have happened with coL since last January and I'm glad I was a part of it. I would like to thank the coL community for their support of not only myself, but the whole staff, the players, and the management for what has been done in 2009. It has been a great year ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's beginning to look a lot...

.... like christmas.

So we started the first 3 weeks of winter(2nd) quarter at RIT and now I'm on break for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of home, celebration, family, and friends. Two weeks isn't a lot of time to catch up with friends that are home for way longer than you are. Their semesters give them more time off than my quarter system at RIT does, and it is unfortunate. I start classes again on the 4th of January but until then we will be living it up and enjoying ourselves.

Categories
    Uncategorized