#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - NineSpot - Blogs

NineSpot

1. EM Finals

It's that time again... I have a couple of hours here to burn before I leave for the airport and I thought I would talk about whats on my mind.

First, I know I'm a little late to the party but last night I went and saw Avatar for the first time. I mainly haven't seen it yet because I thought the story line was dumb and the main character was kinda, well... straight up looked retarded . The before mentioned still ring true for me but I was simply amazed with how stunning the creatures ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Aye Yo

Hey guys and maybe Gal, hope everyone has been doing well since the last time I decided not to be lazy. As for me, Iíve been hanging in there for the most part. Itís been a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride ranging from placing horribly at WCG to winning ESEA Invite. Iím glad weíre coming off a win at ESEA though before we attend Dreamhack. Needless to say Iím really keyed up to go to Sweden in a week. Itís been nothing but frustrating sitting back and reading all the nonsense people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Chef NineSpot

yoooo what up peoples... NineSpizzle checkin in. Been keepin real for the most part, just been livin life on the edge. Just finished smoking my first cigar of the year with Drew and Scottie. No real special occasion other than it being Drews first one ever. We'll probably smoke another one this weekend cause Drew is leaving us to go back to school on Saturday. Then it will be down to only 3 of us remaining here at the coL house.

CS has been a bit whack as of late. When you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thoughts...

My first blog here at complexity and I just want to start of saying how much of a warm welcomed I received from not only the staff but the fans as well. I know I'm beating a dead horse here but thank you!

We've been pretty busy here at the house this past week. First I'll start with the bad... We suffered our first loss in ESEA. We played 00 on nuke losing 16-10. Not to take credit away from 00 because they played well but we weren't playing our A game and losing both pistol rounds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized