#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } compLexity Gaming Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Watching the Academy at MLG

The feeling you get when you win something competitive is a feeling that is hard to explain. You put in all this time and effort to formulate a plan and then execute that plan to achieve the goal you set out for yourself in the first place. Countless hours and effort goes into planning for events like MLG, I know first hand how much time the players put into preparing for one of the biggest events out there. One of the best aspects of an MLG is the chance it gives for up and coming players to shine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blizzard really cares!

Well leveling to 85 has been a blast I must say, before the game came out I was a little skeptical of it. Wrath dragged on for so long I thought Cataclysm really might drive more and more people away from the game, but luckily I was wrong. Cataclysm seems amazing and I guess I'm not the only one that feels this way with Blizzard releasing this earlier today.

IRVINE, Calif. -- December 13, 2010 -- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. today announced that World of Warcraft®: Cataclysm™, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Midnight Release!

That's right tonight will be the mid-night release for WoWs 3rd expansion "Cataclysm". People from all around the world will be going out at midnight to pick up there very own copy. This year I opted for getting the downloadable version online, but I remember from years past going out at midnight and seeing how many people show up to get the game at mid-night.

People then rush home to install log on and start leveling, some people will stay up for the next 48-72 hours so they can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Events and patching!

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that MLG DC is less then a week away, and there is going to be a major content patch tomorrow. That gives teams 2 days to adapt and pick up all the new things before the event. Something like this has happened once before and the event was crazy yet memorable at the same time.

Our initial impressions are giving us tons of ideas about how to use the new patch to our advantage. I'll link you guys a few things changing for me here:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Team News and Major News for BLC! (Bloodline Champions)

Team News

As you guys have seen our team of col.black has qualified for the 2010 American Regional Finals. I had a blog a little back about the road to blizzcon, and we have made it past the first and most grueling stage of the online qualifier with the #2 seed. We have now put ourselves in the position of playing the #7 seed and then the winner of #3 vs #6 to get into winners finals. Ever since finishing 4th last year at the American Regional Finals it has been my goal
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast