#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } R.I.P. Palm Treo 680. - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

highfive

R.I.P. Palm Treo 680.

Rate this Entry
Today after an unwanted and unfortunate encounter with a pool of dr pepper, my treo has officially been given its last rights, and is on route to electronics heaven.

As of 4:27 pm, I am sad to say I have officially laid my treo to rest.

Some other unwanted, and unfortunate experiences in its life consist of..

• Dropped into a bucket of mop water while at work.
  • Fallen out of a truck, while driving on a logging road and eventually skidded to a stop in a stream.
  • Left outside during a thunderstorm.
  • Fallen out of a car, while driving on a major local roadway.
  • Dropped countless times.
  • 3 Year old throwing it like a ball, repeatedly.
  • 3 Year old stomping on it repeatedly.
  • 8 Year old having a fit and kicking it like a football.
  • Then-Girlfriend seeing a text message from a woman that frequents where I work, throwing it at a wall.

This phone was labeled the toughest phone in family history, and was branded "TANK" across the battery cover.

It had a long, rough, and hard fought life and will be truely missed.

On a brighter note, as I am currently phone-less, tomorrow I'm going to make a pit stop to the at&t store, and pick me up a blackberry curve 8320, on route to work.

The End.

Submit "R.I.P. Palm Treo 680." to Digg Submit "R.I.P. Palm Treo 680." to del.icio.us Submit "R.I.P. Palm Treo 680." to StumbleUpon Submit "R.I.P. Palm Treo 680." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

iPhone!
    No way. I had an iphone, and hated it. My hands are too big for that on screen keyboard.

Curve 8320!
    agree with 1 agree agree agreee iphone is the best phone ever
    Go get a G1.

iPhone's enemy!
    OR.. Go with what I said in my OP and snag the curve 8320 and abuse the free wifi.
    Stop falling out of moving vehicles!