R.I.P. Palm Treo 680.
by, 02-12-2009 at 09:29 PM (1179 Views)
Today after an unwanted and unfortunate encounter with a pool of dr pepper, my treo has officially been given its last rights, and is on route to electronics heaven.
As of 4:27 pm, I am sad to say I have officially laid my treo to rest.
Some other unwanted, and unfortunate experiences in its life consist of..
- Dropped into a bucket of mop water while at work.
- Fallen out of a truck, while driving on a logging road and eventually skidded to a stop in a stream.
- Left outside during a thunderstorm.
- Fallen out of a car, while driving on a major local roadway.
- Dropped countless times.
- 3 Year old throwing it like a ball, repeatedly.
- 3 Year old stomping on it repeatedly.
- 8 Year old having a fit and kicking it like a football.
- Then-Girlfriend seeing a text message from a woman that frequents where I work, throwing it at a wall.
This phone was labeled the toughest phone in family history, and was branded "TANK" across the battery cover.
It had a long, rough, and hard fought life and will be truely missed.
On a brighter note, as I am currently phone-less, tomorrow I'm going to make a pit stop to the at&t store, and pick me up a blackberry curve 8320, on route to work.