#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } A blog or something - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

Loki

A blog or something

Rate this Entry
So, the old man http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jasonlake.jpg pointed out that I've never done a blog on the new site and after explaining that I'm a total ass clown and never got round to doing it for some excuse or other, I came straight here to do one. I dunno, I haven't done any blogs since last June when I was over in backwards land to be honest so I think I'll just ramble on like a woman for a while and see how it goes.

First of all, for anybody that doesn't know what I do here (that probably includes all of the staff - hey, kiss my pale British ass, I like to take my time with my work. Not that I'm a perfectionist I just like to procrastinate with STYLE) I write...wrote...am writing....er, whatever, for complexity. Last year some really random and huge gaming manager whose name escapes me asked me to go to the dystopia that is America and make him look good. Essentially I had to walk around and make him look pro whilst the coL guys were on TV. I've got to say, apart from the random blog series I had to write where I freakin lol'd at some random Brit for weeping like a bitch with a skint knee, it was quite fun. I suppose the only downside was that as well as rooming with the muscles from not so quite Brussels, I also had to room with one of the Hobbits from Lord of the Rings. Nice enough guy from New York - cool goatee. Shit at Marco Polo though.

Anywho - I went to LA last year in all seriousness to help Jason "What IIIIS compLexity?" Lake during the last season of CGS. Which has now finished. Which is a shame because the hot tubs and fine ass cali girls were freakin awesome. As i'm sitting here writing this my dog is lyin next to me with his leg open, baring his lip stick. If you don't know what that means then I envy you. Imma vomit...oh God....

So what do I do now? Well I write an article every Lunar Moon cycle and sometimes do PG2's for the FIFA. I write MASSIVE post games for them which all of 2 people read past the first two lines of and when I write an article it's filled with so much humour it makes your ears bleed candy. I work at Sainsbury's (Washington Galleries REPRESENT FOOLS) and have a fiance who I love with all my soul, heart and body. Awwwwwwwwwwwww shit, I just went to soppy land - next stop Sanitary Towel Town.

I've gotta be honest, have you even read this far? If so - post LOKILOVESNEITHERCAKENORPIE at the end of your post. Yesssssssss time to weed out all the people who never read it. Moving on, I'm 21 and will be moving out soon. I'm going to see Snow Patrol next week and then Maximo Park in May. I'll be going to York later this month too. So there's a brief outline of my itenary for this year so far.

PPPPPPPPPEAACCEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Submit "A blog or something" to Digg Submit "A blog or something" to del.icio.us Submit "A blog or something" to StumbleUpon Submit "A blog or something" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

lol.. The LOKINESS Monster has returned!
    LOKILOVESNEITHERCAKENORPIE
    LOL
    Entertaining stuff, Mr. LOKILOVESNEITHERCAKENORPIE
    I read the whole thing, and I want a translator
    lol you muppet