#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Going into MLG - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

stalife

Going into MLG

Rate this Entry
April is a big month..Needless to say, MLG is going to be the first big tournament that I'll enter in April. This will be my very first MLG appearance. The last thing I would want to hear is "It's okay, this was your first MLG, you can do better at the next one now that you have some experience!"

I feel like my performance at MLG will set the tone for rest of the big tournaments in April. I want to do well and maintain the momentum. I want to make an impact as a player and MLG is going to be the first step.

Wish me luck.

Submit "Going into MLG" to Digg Submit "Going into MLG" to del.icio.us Submit "Going into MLG" to StumbleUpon Submit "Going into MLG" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck. If anything, I'll be meeting you in the final bracket, not the LB

LETS WINNNNNNN
    GL, Ill be there as well playing till I get knocked out then cheering for coL!
    googogog stalife fightingggggggggg

we shall all put on a show
    Can't wait!
    Going to be a great weekend!
    you got this buddy
    StaLife we will see you there sir and good luck. Don't forget to say hi ^.^
    fighting!
    I'm 95% sure I'm going to this one :3 I'll be looking for you guys to sign something for me... either a mousepad or my copy of SC2 I'm not sure which one yet. I love autographs Good luck guys!
    Good luck sta and everyone else going... wish I could be there to. I'll be cheering you guys on at home watching the stream!
    omggggggggggggggg 2 more days til we in dallas... im so pumped
    i'm gonna miss day 2 of mlg =/ but i'll be watching day 1!