#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } MLG Dallas (part 2) - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

Scriptix

MLG Dallas (part 2)

Rate this Entry
First I would like to say this, Complexity has the best staff and players (epically Ryan <3) ever! They are so friendly and awesome to chill with, was one of the highlights of my visit to MLG. The experience in itself was AWEOME!!!!!!! and yes i had to put that many exclamation points. Getting to meet people you play with often and being able to put a face with the name, makes it so much better. Going to an MLG should be on your bucket list!

Now, if you read my first blog you would know what my expectations were. Sadly, I didn't fulfill those said expectations. However, the learning experience i obtained from it is more than enough reward for me. Considering my placement at Dallas, it was a reality check to me and it was disappointing. I let down alot of people. But it also made me know what I need to do and it solidified my new goals. Only this time, I WILL complete each of these.

1. Make it to the top 200 NA.
2. One day be apart of the coL sc2 team. ( more of a dream)

I know if i work hard enough and if I am dedicated enough, I will be able to make these happen.
Thanks for reading and have a good one!

Sincerely,
Ryan "Scriptix" Reeves

Edit: I cant comment back >.< But thanks guys and It was awesome meeting all of you as well, excellent people. And Jason totally threw me off with that bear hug on Friday =P. Thanks Amies for the support, sorry for the let down though =(

Submit "MLG Dallas (part 2)" to Digg Submit "MLG Dallas (part 2)" to del.icio.us Submit "MLG Dallas (part 2)" to StumbleUpon Submit "MLG Dallas (part 2)" to Google

Updated 04-04-2011 at 06:32 PM by Scriptix

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Was great meeting you man, hopefully you can make it to Columbus
    Great meeting you man. Thanks for the support and best wishes in the future!
    Saw your name on the brackets and was rooting for you!
    =) =)
    Testing.
    It works =DD
    Excellent. =D
    The rock stars like Numb, Linkin Park, and Puddle of Mud also put on these chains collectively with other hip-hop stars. often this type of diamond pandora silver beads jewelry offers an pricey seem for the full outlook. The chains are donned to existing a tough and wild seems to entice their fans who really like them within their special guises.