#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } New England Starcraft 2 League Season 2 on Horizon! - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

coL.Ryan

New England Starcraft 2 League Season 2 on Horizon!

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone, so if you paid attention to any of the posts from several months ago regarding my competition in the New England SC2 scene, you'd have known that we have several 32-man qualifier events leading up to a "Grand Finals" with the best players in New England, and that I came in 2nd in the first Grand Final, unfortunately losing to my friend GG.LastShadow (previously known as "ajtls).

However, with the second season starting in 3 weekends I have been getting the competitive-LAN feeling back in me and are looking forward to wrecking this season. As you may or may not know I am no longer able to attend MLG Columbus, and was pretty bummed out for a week or so and felt a kind of lack in motivation for laddering, but with the upcoming local LAN (which brings out solid talent, the New England scene is really supportive and fun, as well as skilled, even if we have less of a population than say NY or California!), as well as future MLGs and team leagues like the next season of ESEA I have had way more fuel for desire to constantly improve and keep playing, and I think my recent results in the Tactic3d Amateur Bracket are a current result of my practice.

Anyway, I know I'm a bit more of a quiet player than my teammates regarding Online Tournaments, as I tend to avoid playing them as they aren't too fun, but I hope I still have people's support with upcoming offline events, and looking forward to bringing home the New England tournament scene yet again for compLexity!

Just as an FYI if anyone here lives in the New England area (we have players from NY and NJ come to events), definitly check out www.nesc2league.com to find information on where the nearest qualifier to you is!

Yours Truly,
Ryan

Submit "New England Starcraft 2 League Season 2 on Horizon!" to Digg Submit "New England Starcraft 2 League Season 2 on Horizon!" to del.icio.us Submit "New England Starcraft 2 League Season 2 on Horizon!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New England Starcraft 2 League Season 2 on Horizon!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

woot!
    going to miss you at mlg =( but I know you'll rock face at these LANs show them what coL is made of!
    good luck Ryan!!
    ah yeah.
    good luck ryan !