#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } MLG Anaheim what what - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

edward

MLG Anaheim what what

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone,

Haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself - my name is Ed, I used to run ROOT Gaming and came over in the acquisition. I also used to work for the IGN ProLeague and I've been involved in the 1.6 scene many years ago, so very familiar with the compLexity brand. Tomorrow, I will be flying into Anaheim (from San Francisco) along with the many coL faces. For those of you going to the event, please come and say hi to us, we love the fans! At Columbus we even had these guys make their own ROOT gaming shirts and wear them to the event, that was pretty awesome.

Also, for those of you that are following along at home - please follow our twitter account @complexityLive and mine @ed_chang for up to the date information and cool pictures. Also, if you have any questions you want to ask any of the coL guys (or the MVP koreans), let me know - if I get enough interest, I could maybe do on the spot interviews - NO question is dumb or stupid enough, but let's keep it pg-13 rated.

And you'll be able to find us by looking for the coL shirts @ MLG, or just look for me, the freakishly tall asian guy

Submit "MLG Anaheim what what" to Digg Submit "MLG Anaheim what what" to del.icio.us Submit "MLG Anaheim what what" to StumbleUpon Submit "MLG Anaheim what what" to Google

Comments

Woot! Saddle up.. going to be a great weekend
    Can you do me a favor? Can you tell Drewbie goodluck and hi
    why u look so handsome in that picture ed
    See you tomorrow brother!
    Ed make sure and bring keep Drew hydrated and well fed during the weekend.