#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Sports Interaction Blogging Contest - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

Quartz

Sports Interaction Blogging Contest

Rate this Entry
So there was a contest I was invited to join which featured bloggers who wrote four articles with one a week and is heading into it's final week and I'll need a good push. Thought I'd check back in here with you guys It's solely based on reads so spread the word

Below I have linked the four articles and a quick blurb. Feedback always welcomed and it has been fun trying to get at topics.

--

Week one of the Sports Interaction blogging contest starts with the first of four articles.

This week I take a look at two receivers for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in Terence-Jeffers Harris and Cory Watson and how they have contributed to the team.

Full Article Found Here.

--

Week two of the Sports Interaction blogging contest continues with a new article.

This week I take a look at whether or not Jim Barker needs to go in Toronto and what his future might hold if they cannot right the wrong.

Full Article Found Here.

--

Week three of the Sports Interaction blogging contest continues with a new article.

This week I take a look at how the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have been playing and try to determine if we are looking at the start of a new Bomber era not seeing since the 90′s and earlier.

Full Article Found Here.

--

Week four of the Sports Interaction blogging contest continues with a new article.

This week I take a look at the recent game play we’ve taken a pleasure to seeing and determine if we are en fact seeing the best CFL games in the last few years.

Full Article Found Here.

Submit "Sports Interaction Blogging Contest" to Digg Submit "Sports Interaction Blogging Contest" to del.icio.us Submit "Sports Interaction Blogging Contest" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sports Interaction Blogging Contest" to Google

Tags: cfl, football, sports
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Clicked them all