#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Josegee, Alm0st, Chizz - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

VoidOfEnigmas

Josegee, Alm0st, Chizz

Rate this Entry
ya just go away. always gotta have a bad response. Sure I get annoyed time to time and go off but atleast I dont try to start arguments with every post :P

Submit "Josegee, Alm0st, Chizz" to Digg Submit "Josegee, Alm0st, Chizz" to del.icio.us Submit "Josegee, Alm0st, Chizz" to StumbleUpon Submit "Josegee, Alm0st, Chizz" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

please tell me you didn't mean to post this as a blog
    Nice blog =D
    I didn't mean to post this as a blog
    lol, I just don't have anything else to say
    I feel loved.
    you should feel hated
    LOL. Just sounds like you're picking out the people that don't like your shitty videos. People like me, sorry. :]
    TBH-Might want to look in the mirror lately VOE
    lkyrog, You, sir, are a genius. VoE, it's time for you to check yourself. Seriously, even when these guys don't "bash" you, you snap at them. Also, with the people that just stand by, you are not making yourself look any better (actually tons worse) by doing dumb shit like this. All chizz has done is beat you fair and square in YOUR challenge, and agree with others that criticize your videos. VoE, I really think you need to buck up and be a man. This stupid childish shit is getting annoying.