#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Welcome to Col.LoL new members (along with an update from yours truly) - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

Nubypoohbear

Welcome to Col.LoL new members (along with an update from yours truly)

Rate this Entry
Well guys, itís been quite some time since Iíve done a blog for you all (although I donít really see myself with a large fan base at the moment due to some inactivity haha). For those of you who donít know me, my name is Nick ďNubbypoohbearĒ Harlan from our very own League of Legends CompLexity Team. Iíve been with our League team since it first started out and still hanging on strong. We just recently did quite a roster change in order to better our League of Legends team. I do have to say, Iím extremely keyed up with our roster changes. We spend quite some time together whether itís strategizing, practicing, or even just hanging out. Things that are different for us now is that we have set rolls for every individual remember. Itís been about 3 weeks since weíve all be practicing with one another and itís looking relatively bright for us. Look forward to see how we do in many upcoming tournaments and scrims against many top teams.

An update on myself: Once again, itís been awhile since Iíve updated you all about myself as well. Not too long ago I got a job at a community bank around my town as a teller and work Monday-Friday. With that said, Iím still able to find time to practice with my team along with my own player development. Everyone has their own rolls in helping out the team due to my inactivity during my work hours. In addition, I actually bought a new pc about a month ago and have it set up and working. You can look forward to me streaming competitive scrims or leisure ranked solo queue at a high level. If thereís ever any requests for guides, characters to be played on stream, or any sort of questions for myself or the league team be sure to post in the forums (under moba games). Till next game fellas

-nubbypoohbear

Submit "Welcome to Col.LoL new members (along with an update from yours truly)" to Digg Submit "Welcome to Col.LoL new members (along with an update from yours truly)" to del.icio.us Submit "Welcome to Col.LoL new members (along with an update from yours truly)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Welcome to Col.LoL new members (along with an update from yours truly)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Bank tellers were my favorite when I was a kid, but only if they gave me the lollipop.
    haha i just give them all cookies.
    nobody would help me out with recording the video mash =/ but now i can
    i love you nick

real terror bro

GOGO LOL FIGHTING