#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Spikey - April 10, 2009 - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

Spikey00

Spikey - April 10, 2009

Rate this Entry
MY! Has it been such a lengthy time, I have nearly been absent from the Complexity community for how long? Perhaps 3 months. Most probable due to my lack of interest in Source or CS at this current time, as I have been playing other games recently, still.

I would be interested in acquiring a summary of what has occurred during this period of time, because I am curious to see how Complexity and the community have been doing.

Relevant to myself, I have been relatively decent. Along with school (which has been unchanging) I have actually been occupying my time chatting and playing with friends via LAN via Hamachi, such as with Red Alert 3. Otherwise, I would be browsing the web as what I am doing right now. Unfortunately, ComplexityGaming wasn't really one of them (to no offense).

I have found great interest in Mirror's Edge--so much in fact, I have made a relatively detailed review of the game (http://spikey00.ipbfree.com/index.ph...t=0&#entry5071) because I had a great experience with this game, and I am looking forwards to future sequels, which to my knowledge have been announced by EA (but not elaborately). Only qualms about the game was the lack of implementation towards multiplayer and too short of a story and game, along with generally a lack of free-roam style gameplay. Received an 85.6/100 from me (absolutely calculated by me with my special formulas of incredible precision).

Hopefully, more to come from Spikey with his boring, lame blogs! [x

PS. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Submit "Spikey - April 10, 2009" to Digg Submit "Spikey - April 10, 2009" to del.icio.us Submit "Spikey - April 10, 2009" to StumbleUpon Submit "Spikey - April 10, 2009" to Google

Tags: spikey00
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back Spikey! Was wondering where you were.
    yeah, i remember you.
    Mm, thanks for noticing, Jason. ; )
    what the hell is wrong with you and mens panties wtf
    Hm. I don't believe I tagged this blog with "mens panties wtf", unfortunately. ; )