#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } A Brief Introduction to compLexity.DotA's Captain: Fluff - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

FLUFFNSTUFF

A Brief Introduction to compLexity.DotA's Captain: Fluff

Rate this Entry
Hi, I'm Brian "FLUFFNSTUFF" Lee. I'm the captain and secondary support player for coL.DotA2. I'm 19 years old and I live in California. I'm a pretty shy and stoic person outside of DotA. I never intended to be a captain in the first place. However, I realized that I needed to step up to the plate in order to get what I want. At the moment I've taken time off of school to pursue my passion for DotA.

I've always dreamed of attending great LANs and sponsored events. I looked up to various competitive figures in the community for years. It feels pretty surreal to be competing among legendary players, today. It seems as if my team is on the right track to become a contender for that 1.6 million dollar prize pool (The International). This is our ultimate goal for 2012.

My work ethic is pretty rigid. I am pretty hard on myself about various mistakes and failures by our team. I consider each individual's failure to be my own. As a result of this, I feel like I am a compassionate leader. I wear my heart on my sleeve for my team and, luckily enough, they respect my decisions. I don't consider myself to be what I've heard from the fans. I honestly attribute a lot of our successes to my teammates. The team is very good about voicing their opinions and confirming tactics. The majority of my duty to the team is to solidify our decision making process. I make sure that we follow through with a swift course of action before our window of opportunity is lost. My team understands that, right or wrong, my decisions should be final.

Many fans and critics say that we have excellent movement and communication. I think it is because our team can act under a single resolve in various situations.

A lot of my calls are based on "gut feelings". I guess this is a result of playing DotA for many years (about 5 to be exact). I trust my intuition first and then my mind. There's not really any secret to our success besides ,perhaps, teamwork.

I'm not a great leader, I'm just a player with an excellent team.

-Fluff

Submit "A Brief Introduction to compLexity.DotA's Captain: Fluff" to Digg Submit "A Brief Introduction to compLexity.DotA's Captain: Fluff" to del.icio.us Submit "A Brief Introduction to compLexity.DotA's Captain: Fluff" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Brief Introduction to compLexity.DotA's Captain: Fluff" to Google

Tags: col dota, fluff
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's great to see such passion and determination in players, you guys will fit right in.
    great to hear more from you guys! really glad youre part of the complexity family, keep it up
    Hair... so.. fluffy... must.. resist...