#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Hello coL Community, it has been quite a while! - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

Scriptix

Hello coL Community, it has been quite a while!

Rate this Entry
Hello, not sure if any of you remember me but I am back and checking up on everything. I see coL has been doing very well and picking up so amazing players. As a huge fan of Complexity I love to see them do well! As for me I have been doing my thing as a Personal Trainer and loving every minute of it! Nothing like changing peoples lives for the better, awesome feeling. Although I do miss Starcraft quite a bit I have League of Legends to fill that void ^.^. I am going to try to be as involved with the community as I used to be before, I am starting to be better with time management. On a side note, I hope everyone is doing great outside of gaming, and wish everyone the best!

Submit "Hello coL Community, it has been quite a while!" to Digg Submit "Hello coL Community, it has been quite a while!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hello coL Community, it has been quite a while!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hello coL Community, it has been quite a while!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

<3 scriptix

miss you buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by coL.Ryan
    <3 scriptix

miss you buddy
    <3 Miss you too love
    Good to see you! Don't be a stranger!
    Look who decides to show up! Should come on and game with us some time.
    It's good to be back! And Scott hit me up whenever and I will game anytime! I miss everyone <3