#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Getting the most out of your hardware - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

AJLarson

Getting the most out of your hardware

Rate this Entry
For everyone, especially those who do not have PCs that are up to par. These are some FREE and very effective programs that can help clean up your memory and really let your PC shine to its potential:

These programs are geared towards finding things once they are already inside your computer, and then removing them:

These programs are good for securing your computer, good at preventing any further problems:

These programs are good for detecting unwanted processes that are running the background, and utilities to disable them, to free up processing/memory power:

If you feel there is anything else I should at to this list, or tutorials, leave a comment.

Submit "Getting the most out of your hardware" to Digg Submit "Getting the most out of your hardware" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting the most out of your hardware" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting the most out of your hardware" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good information that I'm sure people will use. Good job.
    really good post, im all for computer optimization! nice work
    thanks. I just have one question: the last three programs seem really useful for me because I run 1.6 on a laptop and I can't get the best performance with all the background programs running. If you could somehow show me how to use them or tell me the most useful out of the 3 I would really appreciate it.