#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } She broke my e-heart =[ - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

deLay

She broke my e-heart =[

Rate this Entry
Just to start off the girl I will be writing about will be left anonymous.

The night the video of the team was released I noticed a girl gamer chatting in #compLexity so I figured I go check out her profile on a website that will remain anonymous as well, it turns out she is BEAUTIFUL. I instantly start crushing, cuz im lame. So we talked some on IRC then it moved to steam friends chat (Srz biznuz) Long story short I moved WAY to fast WAY to soon and she deleted me from steam friends... =[ so, Like I said, she broke my e-heart :/

Submit "She broke my e-heart =[" to Digg Submit "She broke my e-heart =[" to del.icio.us Submit "She broke my e-heart =[" to StumbleUpon Submit "She broke my e-heart =[" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

so depressing
    fapping too much now adays
    Plenty of fish in the sea. I know it's cliche, but it's true
    Steam friends come on! Just message her on IRC and the site now, hahah.
    IM not trying to be mean but come on! Theres enough talk about why you shouldnt be down when a girl cheats etc blah blah but you're letting this get to you wayyyyyy too easily. Big deal she deleted you from steam friends. just learn and move on man and please no more steammatchmaking.com
    delay you better protect your e-heart better cause im pretty sure its the only one you have son HAHAH !
    Tell the chick you will release the nudes she sent you over steam friends...
    hahhaha nice1 delay didnt think you'd post that on the blogs Sorry about that
    LAWLALWLALWLAWLALWLALWLALWLALWL

lawl

dazux =[ <3
    wow... take that nerdy nerdy and go out and find a girl.. lol at the touch of my phone i have a girl coming over and u front about a girl online lol. I am not trying to make you feel bad but man.. this shit has to go girl gamers are here just the same as guy gamers are to play the game. Ive talked to a lot of girls that play this game and hate when guys just think of them of girls that are easy and just think there looking for a e-relationship. Even if you find a e-relationship online she could be kissing her real bf at the time she is talking to you. JUST WEW walk that shit off and find urself a real girl.
    prosies dont count man
    I agree with Jax, release them to me only tho.
    I know who it is!