#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } End Fall Quarter - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

JetBlk

End Fall Quarter

Rate this Entry
This past week was finals week for the fall quarter and currently I'm sitting at home away from school. We have this week off then it is back at it for the 2nd quarter of the school year. We have a few weeks of classes then a break for 2 weeks for xmas and new years. RIT doesn't really believe in giving too much time off which sucks cause our breaks don't really match up too well for when all my friends are home.

Finals went well and the grades I received from this past quarter were much better than previous quarters. Overall I'm happy with how it went and expect to do well next quarter as well. My schedule isn't too bad so we'll see about maybe coming back to do some work for coL soon! I have a few other projects I have planned with some friends to start and can't wait to launch them. They don't have anything to do with esports but I will be helping with a site for coL fifa star eafra that will be up in the near future.

He has asked me to help him and I of course accepted his request. I will be going to visit him sometime in the next few weeks at school as he only goes to school 3 hrs from me. Expect pictures and videos from this visit!

Well this is all I have for now. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their families and I ask that you go do some sort of RAK to show appreciation for those people in your life.

Take care of yourselves, and each other.

- Nick

PS if anyone has google wave feel free to add me and start a wave with me: [email protected]. You can also follow me on twitter if you would like to see what is up: www.twitter.com/jetblk

Submit "End Fall Quarter" to Digg Submit "End Fall Quarter" to del.icio.us Submit "End Fall Quarter" to StumbleUpon Submit "End Fall Quarter" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Bet you're glad to be done with those classes! Enjoy your break.
    rawr...im done with school in a couple weeks. so ready for it to be over lol.
    Google Wave invite plz.

Keep up the good grades
    Haha divito i'll hook you up bro when i get invites
    i still got until the week of the 7-13 of december.