#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } Holidays - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

Kai

Holidays

Rate this Entry
I'm so glad that the holiday break is finally here. Finally able to catch up on my sleep and take about 2 weeks off from school.

I recently picked up source again after a few months and found a new team to play with (#lolsmileyface). We're gonna be participating in Newegg Wanfest and well that will get us started in our first competitive competition as a team.

Aside from gaming, been pretty much doing the same things such as catching up on CSI episodes, playing guitar and trying out new games.

A game I picked up recently is Saboteur and I must say it is an amazing game. Much like GTA, but with (I would assume) a shorter storyline and game play is a just a little bit off from GTAs. It's a game very similar to Assassin's Creed as well and some of you might find the game to be enjoyable.

That's pretty much it for now, and so happy holidays.

Submit "Holidays" to Digg Submit "Holidays" to del.icio.us Submit "Holidays" to StumbleUpon Submit "Holidays" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Merry Christmas Kai!
    Grats on the new team, your first lan is always exciting.
    Best of luck with your new team.