#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } coL hat - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

var1ables

coL hat

Rate this Entry
So today i was just hanging out, watching MLG allstar game and my dad knocks on my door and says "hey you got a package" and so immediately i knew it was the long awaited complexity hat. So after taking it out of the carefully packaged box i look at it. Immediately i think, this is the best damn hat ever, I don't' even like hats lol.

After that i left it on my dresser, and my little brother, who doesn't like gaming, says to me "that's a fresh hat forrest, where'd you get it" so i explained to him and he "wow dude, that's the best hat i've seen in a long time."

So it looks cool, and it fits well...and the best part of it is - it makes you game better. No joke. Seriously immediately after i put the hat on and started gaming i notice a increase in my KDR for CoD:MW2 - a game which, if you ask sirscoots or anyone whose played with me, i totally suck at. I suddenly start going +10 and one game even went +20.

TL;DR - this hat is not only good looking, it's frag happy.

Submit "coL hat" to Digg Submit "coL hat" to del.icio.us Submit "coL hat" to StumbleUpon Submit "coL hat" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice, Im thinking about gettin one.
    man it makes you game better i need one.
    nothing like a hat that says "ima nerd"
    The funny thing is that noone knew it was gaming related. haha
    for me everyone thought it was a quzinos hat
    Haha glad you like the hat. I wear mine almost every day.
    Glad you liked the hat! It really is a solid design and fits well with today's clothing.
    DeFy Anyone who knows what the hat means is a nerd too.. So really it doesn't matter lol.