#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } ESEA Lan Season 6 - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

pyyyour

ESEA Lan Season 6

Rate this Entry
Another unofficial blog post from coL.TF2

Two of us fly down to Dallas today to meet up with three others members from the team to get ready for another ESEA Finals.

Carnage, Jaeger, and Relic live in Dallas so when we go there it feels much homier then going to some obscure city somewhere else in the US. Always seeing people they know and eatting at places that are on point.

As far as TF2 goes our game really peaks on lan but the competition is becoming more and more stiff. I guess that is what happens when people watch your demos for over a year.

We have come up with a few specific strats to deal with this and I am sure we will have a great showing.

AND YES, I will be recording and documenting my trip from Palm Beach to Dallas to the LAN in Garland, et cetera

The game start Saturday after 10 am and will end hopefully before 4 on sunday so Enigma and I can catch our flights.

If you want me to annoy JaX in any specific way please let me know

-BR

oh yeah, PYYYYYYYOUR

Submit "ESEA Lan Season 6" to Digg Submit "ESEA Lan Season 6" to del.icio.us Submit "ESEA Lan Season 6" to StumbleUpon Submit "ESEA Lan Season 6" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

GL! HF!