#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } blog blog blog ;D - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

herotown

blog blog blog ;D

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
First Id like to start this off with this. Of mice and men second and sebring. So amazing.

So, my friend and I are going to be snagging a place here soon.you guys might know/have seen him around. caleCBCBCBCBCB hes going to be moving over by me near the Charlotte area. We hope to snag a nice townhouse near the city where its in-between my job and the city. Weve found a couple places so it looks promising so far. The move probably wont happen until this string of LAN events are over just so things settle down and we can focus on moving rather then me having to focus on practicing for the upcoming events

Anyway, Im @ work right now so I should prob get some work done ^_^;;;

herotowN out~

Submit "blog blog blog ;D" to Digg Submit "blog blog blog ;D" to del.icio.us Submit "blog blog blog ;D" to StumbleUpon Submit "blog blog blog ;D" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏
    ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏
    ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏
    i thought it was drews comeback blog but i was sadly shown it was hero... jk sort of love you hero.
    i saw that song live hero, it was amazinggg, if you like them you should listen to some of machines
    whatever happened to you living in Medina Ohio? Im on Boston Road in strongsville
    snag hostile man