#blog_message b, #blog_message b > span { font-weight: bold !important; } ESEA CSS Preview - Blogs - compLexity Gaming Forums

sapphiRe

ESEA CSS Preview

Rate this Entry
Hello there-

I thought some of you (hopefully) might be interested in checking out this article I wrote for ESEA.

For the past year or so, I've really grown to love writing about e-Sports. Since I was a kid, I always wanted to be a sports reporter and work for ESPN. It's my dream job. While I know this isn't the same :P, it's something I'm very passionate about. Hopefully some day more e-Sports sites will be interested in my writing =). I feel I'm very qualified because of my journalism experience in college and I follow e-Sports closer than almost anyone I know... so hopefully someone cares to read .

So anyways...I'm going to be the Source writer for this ESEA season which I'm absolutely ecstatic about .

For week one, I've wrote a preview article which includes my top 15 picks for both the central and east divisions, along with predictions for every team.

If you have the time and the interest, I'd appreciate if you check it out and also feel free to post a comment on the article =).

ENJOY!

http://esportsea.com/index.php?s=esp...ontent&id=6728

Submit "ESEA CSS Preview" to Digg Submit "ESEA CSS Preview" to del.icio.us Submit "ESEA CSS Preview" to StumbleUpon Submit "ESEA CSS Preview" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice
    I'm glad you was thinking of me :P, Well if being a ESPN writer is what you are passionate do not give up on that dream. And I am sure if people would see your talent in e-Sports maybe you could do stuff for GotFrag, SK-Gaming maybe something big like that I wish you the best of luck where ever your career takes you if its a legendary e-Sports writer or a top ESPN writer, Don't give up on your dreams
    I definitely could see you going far with your writing.. I love reading all your articles and predictions