Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DchozN Pistol Project in GotFrag $2,400 Frag Movie Contest

1. Cool DchozN Pistol Project in GotFrag $2,400 Frag Movie Contest

GotFrag has hosted a $2,400 Counter-Strike pistol frag movie contest and in the end the top 5 finalists remain after over 100 submissions worldwide spanning all versions of CS. Pistol Project features the best CS 1.6 pistol moments as seen in only the biggest tournaments from players around the world. This was my first Counter-Strike 1.6 frag movie in over a year and it was a refreshing reminder of why I love what I do. It opens up with the infamous "Bring me the pistols!" line from Jason Lake and the frag scenes debut with Hanes.

YOUTUBE HQ STREAM: (image stills below)

VOTE FOR PISTOL PROJECT: http://gameroom.gotfrag.com/film_festival.php?fid=130

Here's what a few people had to say about Pistol Project since its public release:

"DCHOZNNnNnnNnn!!!!! THAT WAS ONE OF THE SICKEST THINGS IVE EVER SEEN @___@" - EL_GENERICO, moviemaker

"very sick vid dchozn, welcome back" - Vansilli, eSports Broadcaster

"Good job." - FODDER

"'bring me the pistols' brring me the pistols" - Mutechno

"Very nice movie David Can't wait to see your upcoming projects" - Fuzzyhat, Sway Gaming manager

"Too crazy for words. It's insane. The editing is insanely good and the music couldn't have been better implemented.

Incredible. At around 1:08 in I can almost swear that sounds exactly like some oldschool nes or genesis game tune. I just can't quite put my finger on which game it comes from, but I know for a fact I've heard this is an insanely oldschool videogame title
    ." - Optimus, 3D and coL Fan

"<clowN1g> I've watched them all, your movie really is the best" - Clown, PowersGaming, EFG & San Francisco Optx Player

Special thank you to all the fans and support over the years! If you've enjoyed what you have seen please vote for Pistol Project. Expect more Counter-Strike 1.6 frag movies to come.

VOTE FOR PISTOL PROJECT: http://gameroom.gotfrag.com/film_festival.php?fid=130
    Last edited by DchozN; 12-10-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Very good David, however I do feel that the effects during frags were a little excessive, but great job!

I liked this one a lot.

Follow me on Twitter

4. Default

im not a fan of voting, but i defiently voted for this movie

5. Default

Thanks for watching and the support.

Stay tuned for more CS 1.6 productions. From a familiar place.

NJ, I voted for you(only because you asked).

I couldn't decide between urs and pistolero.
    Last edited by Tilley; 12-10-2008 at 01:01 PM.

SourceRadio - Home of the Movie Vault

7. Default

not bad. prob a life times worth of blur in that movie for me

8. Default

Last day to vote is tomorrow, Friday.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. Vote for Pistol Project: http://gameroom.gotfrag.com/film_festival.php?fid=130

Blog Entries

very nice video you got my vote.

Done!

What's the song in Bullet with your name? The voice sounds somehow familiar but i don't remember the name of the band.