Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Volcano CS Movie

that was cute

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    VoE.. do you want some really good advice right now? Stop talking shit to people who are talking shit to you. Every minute you spend wasting your time commenting back to people who talk shit to you is one less minute you have to work on your project(s).. and out of pure honesty, you need all the time and effort put into your projects so you can finally prove yourself and make up for all the respect that you have lost.

-Any project you do, whether a full movie or COTW should have 100% effort and attention.. otherwise it is a waste and it will hurt your reputation.

have I ever conveyed that I care what you guys think? lol not really or else I wouldda stopped after the first cotw. Just stop trying.

Quote Originally Posted by VoidOfEnigmas View Post
    have I ever conveyed that I care what you guys think? lol not really or else I wouldda stopped after the first cotw. Just stop trying.
    He is trying to help you out man, seriously wtf is wrong with you. And if you didn't care about what we thought fuck off and dont make a dumb thread to ask about volcano clips.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VoidOfEnigmas View Post
    Yes you have, you said you had a desire to maybe someday become part of coL staff. I was being as polite as I could be with what I said in my last post, but now all I have to say is fuck you, your videos suck, and it really doesn't matter if you actually ever make a good one, because if your attitude stays the same as it is now nobody will care about the video quality. Go ahead and say this is an immature comment.. I could care less.
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

#1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

5. Default

VOE V.S. the whole coL community
    and as u can see, VOE is a tool

Blog Entries

lol jfoullet if your trying to help and rainman if your trying to help you need to work on it so bad instead of saying oh your bad bad bad bad bad lol. Dont with this thread.

Blog Entries

LMAo quartz +1

9. Default

just get out voe

Blog Entries

im sorry u are?