Thread: Crysis anyone?

Blog Entries

Default Crysis anyone?

I just downloaded and played through the Crysis demo and I thought it was pretty fun... the physics engine and the graphics are amazing... I dont think throwing a grenade into a hut and watching it collapse would ever get old.

My question is though, to anyone that owns this is it worth getting? It's only 30 bucks now so its not a large investment I just wanted to hear some opinions.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

I own it.. um.. lets say.. not in the most "legal" of ways. The single player is sick as Hell.

Multiplayer I obviously have no idea about though, haha.

But if you only want to do Single player.. MSG me I guess <3

Blog Entries

The multiplayer is quite boring, and doesnt make up for the OK single player campaign. I downloaded the game so I could say "oooooohhhhh ahhhh" at the pretty graphics. Not worth the $30 in my opinion.

4. Default

If you dont like the multiplayer, you havenīt played it enought or for real, so to say. It is fun, and takes quite much skill if played competitively. Community wasnīt that bad. There are a lot of trick movement (walljumpuming, circle jumping, flyjumping, strafe...). Only real problem is that game is mostly dead, about 1000+ player (and half of them are from eastern Europe, and donīt understand a single English world). If you are American, i dont recommend getting a retail version, since 95% of serverīs are based in Europe)