Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: street fighter 4.

Blog Entries

Default street fighter 4.

I just got it. Already got all the characters. I think its amazing. But one question. What are the main characters used in competitive play? if their is a specific few anyway. also what are your opinions on this game?

Ken is pretty popular. There are some good E. Honda players out there. C Viper has some players. Balrog, Chun Li, Guile, and Zangeif all get some play. I've even seen a decent Bison and a decent El Fuente.

Blog Entries

Sagat is the best character in the game. Lucky for me that's who I picked. =)

I've been playing a lot with Ryu. Sagat is another great character to play with.

Dom are you playing with the controller or do you have a fight stick?

Blog Entries

Sagat, Ryu, Akuma, Balrog, Zangief, and Chun Li are the characters that I've seen the most. Sagat is played quite a lot since he's considered to be the god-tier right now. It's pretty painful to watch Balrog and Zangief players play, because they have the long struggle of dealing with a large amount of projectiles. It's fair, but it's annoying.

I personally main as Chun Li ;p
    coL.TF2 :3

Blog Entries

Sagat is pure cheese. They gotta tone him down a bit next update. I've started off with abel, and he has some great mixups, but i feel that he gets dominated easily by higher tier characters.

7. Default

I'm still impatiently waiting for the PC release

Blog Entries

The middle tier charectors can def. mix it up well with the upper tier guys by combo's or slight offsets.. if I were you, i'd find a charector that fits your playstyle and work with em and make em your own -- you can change up a playstyle with so many guys, so its hard to say who we all like.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by onesix View Post
    I've been playing a lot with Ryu. Sagat is another great character to play with.

Dom are you playing with the controller or do you have a fight stick?
    i am playing with the controller unfortunately. I also do not have live at the moment do to router issues. i need to buy a new router and the arcade stick.

Blog Entries

bumpage