Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creative or Steelseries in:ear headphones? Or other?

Default Creative or Steelseries in:ear headphones? Or other?

I'm looking for in-ear headphones that won't burn a hole through my pocket nor crap out on sound quality.

Two options I have right now are:

SteelSeries
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826249012

and

Creative
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826158074

Any ideas? Apparently Creative has higher Frequency Response & Sensitivity, what does that really matter (6Hz-23KHz v 30Hz-24KHz & 106dB v 90dB)?

what kind of question is this?
    support the riot and get the creative's!
    ASUS Rampage II Extreme | Core i7 920 | Dominators | 4890 | BFG 1200w ES | Cosmos S | Razer Barricuda set | Thinnest 24" on the market | Windows 7 64 Home Premium

I suppose I have forgotten that SteelSeries no longer sponsors this team.

Both support eSports though! :X I'm not picking a Sony headset or anything hah.

Blog Entries

The creative's have a higher frequency and are cheaper, seems like a no brainer.

I believe dB is decibels or the loudness of the headset, they say you need to hear everything just try not to make your ears bleed =P.
    James "JcHARP" Crowder

Supporting CompLex[1]ty!

#C09
    #PuP

6. Default

my friend has the same creative headphones and it works really well and i would say definitely support coL's sponsors.

ive tried them all and the best are the sennheiser pc-350 theyre not cheap but theyre sturdy noise canceling and have the best bass and sound quality ever it took some time to get used to the enhanced quality after using crap 5hs

Blog Entries

My thoughts are that you should go with Creative. Mainly because they've been around longer and in turn, they have more experience in the field than Steel Series does.
    XBL -- Zeppelyn EX || PSN ​-- zn-1

Creative is known for soundcards. SteelSeries is known for mousepads. Common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JaX View Post
    The creative's have a higher frequency and are cheaper, seems like a no brainer.
    If by cheaper you mean it costs more than the Steelseries, then yes, you're right.