Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your most memorable CS moment?

Mixing with Norwegians, some memorable fun times. ;d

"Strength lies not in defence but in attack
    ."

By my Heel, I care not.

My first CAL-O season I got an ace and 1v3 clutch the next round. We only needed 2 more rounds to win and my friends and my power went out. Yeah, we lost lol :[
    System: Intel C2D E8400 @ 4GHz | EVGA GeForce 9800GTX+ | Asus P5Q Pro | G.Skill 4GB | Western Digital 640GB | CM 690 | Corsair TX-650 | Windows 7 x64

Periphirals: Razer DeathAdder | Logitech Wave | Samsung 2343BWX 23" | SS QcK+ | SS 5Hv2

well i have aced, got knives, awp aced, double kills.. i think this wins..

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...untitled-1.jpg

We <3 CS!

Quote Originally Posted by opti View Post
    Being in Cevo-P placement (source) and going 5-0 in the bracket tourney (only team to do that). I was also in #Womanation due to a friend telling everyone I was a girl and then she acted like me in vent. Well the 2 stories meet up when we went towards our match to determine if we get cevo P.

We got rolled by devastation and some girl speccing our match heard my voice and found out I was a guy. So we didn't make cevo P and I got banned from womanation :P

I think fro might remember some of that maybe lol.

Guess who that girl was...
    me.
    ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by StarLight View Post
    Guess who that girl was...
    me.
    ROFL.
    I don't even know how to reply to this lol. At least you remember :P

Blog Entries

Indeed Ariel, indeed.

I have 3 that I will always remember. The first was winning a 1v1 against Storm to win us our 16th round against coL at WCG USA. At the time I felt I had misplayed the round terribly and was kicking myself up until when the frag happened.

Second would have to be knocking MiBR out of CPL. They were expected to steamroll through the tournament, as most of the big name teams chose ESWC over CPL, and instead they got beat by 2 CAL-p teams.

Third I would say was finally defeating aG on LAN in Miami. I think we were the first people to beat them in over 3 years in the local scene, at least while fRoD and i0nZ were both playing.

Quote Originally Posted by opti View Post
    i don't even know how to reply to this lol. At least you remember

lmao so funny gj star

WARRIOR UP (W^)

Blog Entries

lols. a couple kids were playing it at school at lunch, and so i figured i'd join up, because what i saw was hilarious. i told them i'd take them all on, i think it was 1v8. I won 2 rounds in a row. rofl.

9. Default

Being the last team to play and beat 3d online and get on gotfrag for the first time.

oh yeah, on my 1st source scrim I aced with an auto-shotty at shortA :]

"Strength lies not in defence but in attack
    ."

By my Heel, I care not.